Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo!

This Mexican food, margarita-loving girl is very excited to celebrate Cinco de Mayo today!

What's on tap:

My sweet in-laws are in town this weekend, so we're having my folks over for a little cele'. Also coming...Ellen (sister in-law) and Lucy, BFF Katie, maybe Megan and Emily.

What's on the menu:

1.  5-Spice Shrimp Tacos with Baja Yogurt Sauce
2.  Slowcooker Chicken Tacos
3.  Ground Beef Tacos
4.  Mexican Rice
5. Guacamole
6. Hot Corn Dip
7. Brownie Pudding

And of course...

MARGARITAS!
We'll be whipping out our favorite wedding gift for sure.

I will definitely post the recipes and pics later! I'm most excited to try the 5-Spice Shrimp!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone! May your day be filled with guacamole, salsa, tacos, sombreros, and 
mucho mucho margaritaaaaaaas!

3 comments:

  1. I had a big ol' margarita last night at Maria's just in case I didn't make it tonight, but I'm still going to text you when I get off of work to see if yall are still celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that margarita machine!! ;) i'm making homemade strawberry margaritas, cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to need to know how to make brownie pudding!

    ReplyDelete